$60,000 worth of MATIC tokens to be won!
About the Competition
We have launched a reward program for testing the Matic wallet exclusively for Binance users with a total of $60,000 MATIC tokens to give away as a reward. Each user will have a chance to win 1 of 3,000 places in a $20 airdrop of MATIC tokens.
Attention: Matic Wallet is still on test-net. DO NOT send any main-net (real value) tokens to the wallet!
2019/04/28 8:00 AM — 2019/05/04 8:00 AM (UTC)
How to Participate
Part 1. Download the Matic Wallet app
Part 2. Enter your Coupon Code
- Please visit this page: https://launchpad.binance.com/en/activity/matic
- Click on ‘Login to obtain’ to claim your coupon code
- Once logged in you will see ‘Click to obtain’. After clicking on it, you will see a code visible on the screen to copy paste into the app.
- Copy that coupon code into your Matic Wallet app
– Click on Settings ⚙️
– Click on the option — Coupon Code
– Paste the coupon code & submit
Part 3: Add funds from Ropsten Testnet to Matic Testnet
- Click on Add Funds button on the Home tab 🏠 of the app
- It will take you to ‘Introduction to Ropsten Testnet’. Click on ‘Add Funds to Matic’
- Select ‘MTEST’ from the choose token option
- Enter Amount ( 5 ) & Click on ‘Add Funds’
- Confirm transaction with Touch ID or Face ID
- Wait for ‘Action Required’ to be displayed in the transaction list. Click on Action Required & Confirm Deposit.
- Pull down to refresh and check the updated status on the Transaction Tab & Home Tab.
Part 4: Send Testnet tokens to other accounts
- Click on Send button on the Home tab 🏠 of the app
- Scan the QR code or copy paste address in the app
- Select MTEST (Matic Testnet Token) & mention amount.
- Click on Send & Confirm it with Touch ID/Face ID.
- Once done, you will be redirected to the Transaction tab.
- Pull down to refresh and check the updated status.
You’re done now.
To check the status of all three steps, Click on Settings ⚙️ ️tab & go to Coupon code option.
GIF attached below contains all 3 steps for your reference & help!
Facing any issues?
For those of you who are experiencing issues with the Wallet, please refer to this DOC to see the list of FAQs
If the issue still persists, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
– A brief summary of the issue
– Screenshots of the issue (include as many as you can)
– OS type (Android or iOS)
– Phone model
– OS version no.
Please be patient and we will get back to you as soon as we can. You can join our Community Group (https://t.me/maticnetwork) to speak to admins.